• The taxi’s operation is seasonal & weather dependent - please check the updated phone message advising on the status of the day’s operation and predicted weather forecast.
• As your safety is our #1 priority, Cathedral Cove Water Taxi reserves the right to cancel all trips due to poor weather & sea conditions or insufficient passenger numbers.
• The boarding ramp rests in shallow water when boarding takes place. You will get your feet wet!
• As we operate in a Marine Reserve, please carry all of your rubbish out of the Reserve. Use the designated toilet facilities.
• Payment can be made by card or cash. We accept Eftpos, Debit, Visa or Mastercard. Please have the correct money if possible.
• We are available for special functions, group bookings and specialize in wedding transport to Cathedral Cove & surrounding beaches. Enquire for transport to Mercury Islands.
• What to bring: sandals or hiking shoes, warm jacket, sunscreen, towel, snorkeling equipment, insect repellant, water, camera, food and a small daypack.